If you’re considering buying a recreation table that would be a star within your household, office, or play center, this Stiga Advantage Vs Joola Rally TL 300 Review will do you good.
There’s no doubt that Joola Rally TL 300 is the winner: its exceptionally well-manufactured tabletop, combined with its additional features like corner ball holders and abacus scoreboard, is worth every penny of yours.
On the flip side, Stiga Advantage lives up to its brand’s reputation with the lightweight that allows smooth maneuverability and assembly.
Let me be more detailed about why I’m confident Stiga Advantage Pro is superior to Stiga Advantage.
Stiga Advantage Vs Joola Rally TL 300: Comparison Chart
Stiga Advantage Vs Joola Rally TL 300: Differences
The winner: Joola Rally TL 300 (2 – 0)
Joola Rally TL 300 is the winner thanks to the additional features like corner ball holders and abacus scorer. Meanwhile, Stiga Advantage is much lighter, so handling it would be more convenient.
The winner: Tie
Rally TL 300 is significantly heavier than Stiga Advantage despite the same tabletop thickness of 15mm. I can’t tell for sure which is the better choice since both cases have benefits and downsides.
On the one hand, you can expect more excellent durability for heavy tables like Rally TL 300. Its table legs are 1.5 incesh in diameter, notably larger than the 1.2-inch of Stiga Advantage. Its undercarriage, frame, and tabletop are probably made of sturdier materials, too.
On the other hand, more than one adult is needed to move and assembble Rally TL 300. And be prepared that it would take more than 20min to set up.
I was lucky to receive my Rally TL 300 without a scratch. Nevertheless, the transportation process can be harsh, and staff sometimes don’t handle heavy products with care. Reports from customers show that careless transportation can lead to flawed products, something you can’t really blame the producers.
With Stiga Advantage, its lightweight means it won’t require much effort during assembly and maneuverability. Besides, you won’t have trouble controlling its movements during storage, so no need to worry that heavy tables might scar your interiors.
In the end, it all comes down to your preference.
Corner ball holders
The winner: Joola Rally TL 300
Rally TL 300 has something even top-seller tables don’t: the corner ball holders. Each ball holder can contain a maximum of three 40mm-TT balls. That means you can kiss goodbye to portable pouches and such.
More than just being ball containers, these ball holders are an excellent decoration. Aside from the tabletop’s sleek black color, these ball holders highlight Rally TL 300’s modern visual even more.
The winner: Joola Rally TL 300
Another innovative feature from Joola. Technically, the abacus scorer is supposed to offer customers great support during heated matches.
Nonetheless, as a way of appreciating Joola’s effort to do something out of the box, I chose Joola Rally TL 300 as the winner.
Nonetheless, I don’t adore the craftsmanship of this magnetic scoreboard as much as I do with its playability. It seems to be made of cheap materials, and some customers complain that the glides don’t attach well to the table.
Stiga Advantage Vs Joola Rally TL 300: Similarities
Tabletop and Clamp-style Net
I doubt anyone can be upset about Joola Rally TL 300 and Stiga Advantage’s tabletop quality. Both Joola and Stiga are renowned for their top-tier playability, and these two products are no exceptions.
Moreover, being recreational tables doesn’t put them on a par with other cheap tablets. Unless you’re in for professional tables and can only be satisfied by an 18mm table or more, it’s unlikely that these two can make you frown.
So if you’re keen on finding a more professional table, you might want to take a look at this Stiga Advantage Pro vs Stiga Advantage Review.
Clamp-style Net and Auto-folding Legs
The clamp-style net deserves the spotlight, too. Speaking about convenience, no other designs save you time and effort so much as clamp-style ones.
In addition, learning how to set it up is a no-brainer task. If I have a complaint about this design, it would be about its instability. Usually, tension adjustment in fixed and screw-on designs is more reliable.
The auto-folding leg is another handy feature that enhances the convenience of the tables. This feature allows the tables to nest up or set out with ease.
Safety Latch System and Play-back Mode
A safety latch system is a device that helps you transform the whole table into single-player mode. When it comes to solo play, experts don’t usually enjoy this feature as the bounciness is not similar to playing with a component; it is beginners who can benefit from it.
Quick Rundown of Joola Rally TL 300
- TOURNAMENT QUALITY AT HOME: Competition-grade 9x5 foot regulation size indoor table tennis table and net set perfect for your home, office or community center. Table Top Material- Wood surface. Leg Material- Steel
- NO HASSLE, QUICK SET-UP: Comes 95% pre-assembled. Assembly time: 15 minutes and you’re ready to play! Simply attach the legs with only 8 bolts TOTAL. Tournament grade net is a simple clamp design for easy attachment.
- RELIABLE/LEVEL PLAY: Durable 5/8 inch (15 mm) thick medium-density fiberboard (MDF) multi-layer painted surface for a consistent and reliable ball bounce. The table sits on thick steel legs with leg height adjusters to ensure a level playing surface.
- SEPARATE HALVES FOR PLAYBACK MODE & COMPACT STORAGE: Folding halves sit on separate 4-wheel trolley systems for mobility when alone or nested together. Utilizing the automatic anti-tilting locks, easily unfold one table half for solo playback mode
- CORNER BALL HOLDERS AND ABACUS SCORER: In addition to the sleek, black top, the table features four ball holders and two magnetic abacus scorers making it a great, stylish addition to any home. Each ball holder holds 3 40mm JOOLA table tennis balls.
Quick Rundown of Stiga Advantage
- Competition-ready indoor table tennis table perfect for your home or office
- 10-minute QuickPlay design comes 95% preassembled out of the box for quick and easy setup
- Effortlessly roll and transport table halves using 3” lockable casters for convenient storage and setup
- Excellent playability with 5/8”-thick table top with multiple roller coat finish and silk-screen striping
- Easily attach and remove net with tournament grade 72” clamp-style net and post set
Related Articles to Joola Rally Tl 300
- Joola Rally TL 300 Review: Recreational Tennis Table Review
- Joola Rally Tl 300 Vs Joola Inside 15 Review: Judge After Experience For Which Table Is Better For Indoor Play
Related Articles to Stiga Advantage
- Stiga Advantage Review: An Excellent Low-budget Table Tennis Table For Recreational
- Stiga Advantage vs Joola Inside 15: What Is The Best Tennis Table Under $400?
- Stiga XTR vs Advantage: Which Is The Best All-weather Stiga Tables For Family Games?
- Stiga Advantage vs Prince 6800 Review: Which Table Is More Qualified As A Household Table?
- Stiga Advantage Vs St3600 Review: Which One Is Easier To Handle?
- Stiga Advantage Vs Stiga St3100 Review: Which Table Offers More At The Same Price?
- Stiga Advantage vs Advantage Pro Review: Which One Is the Better STIGA For Your Household?
- Stiga Advantage from Stiga: https://www.stigaus.com/products/stiga-advantage-table-tennis-table
- Joola Rally TL from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/JOOLA-Rally-TL-Professional-Assembly/dp/B00GJ1N5VA/ref=sr_1_1?crid=12Z1IBNXEBMUJ&keywords=joola+rally+tl+300&qid=1639843014&sprefix=joola+rally+tl%2Caps%2C378&sr=8-1
Ping Pong Start is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small Affiliate Commission. As Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.