There has been lots of debate about the best ping pong table under $400. Which one should you choose between Stiga Advantage vs Joola Inside 15?
At first glance, we will see that the two tables are nearly identical. But after using and comparing in detail, I can conclude that Joola Inside 15 is better. It is appreciated by the sturdiness and durability of the table legs, apron’s careful protection and the price that is very reasonable with the quality it brings.
About Stiga Advantage, as the runner-up, It is six of one and half-a-dozen of the other. That means the Stiga also has great quality that you should consider. The most impressive thing about this table is the tabletop material that is more durable and brings a little better bounce than Joola.
Stiga Advantage vs Joola Inside 15: Comparison Chart
Stiga Advantage vs Joola Inside 15: Differences
You’ll find more similarities than differences when comparing the Stiga Advantage and the Joola Inside. However, when you break down each of these products in more detail, you’ll find some key differences. Joola Inside won 3-1 in this battle; that why I recommend buying it.
The winner: Stiga Advantage
The thickness of the tabletop is most decisive, showing the quality of the tennis table.
With the JOOLA Inside you get a 15mm MDF playing surface. My overall impression of the table is that it provides consistent bounces. However, just expect it to play a little slower than a thicker table.
Stiga Advantage is also equipped with the same 15mm MDF playing surface. It provides a surprisingly consistent bounce for a 16mm table, but it wasn’t quite as good as the bounce you would get on a thicker (and more expensive) competition table.
At first glance, you may think they are completely the same. But they aren’t, MDF material at these two tables is a little different. The Stiga one is designed with high-density fiberboard. While on the other hand, the JOOLA Inside is designed with medium-density fiberboard. High-Density Fiberboard will definitely be more durable and bring a little better bounce than MDF. I would say this one has a much better bounce than others in this range.
So, the Stiga Advantage clearly wins this particular round. However, the result is almost similar.
Legs & Leg level
The Winner: Joola Inside 15
The Inside 15 slightly beats the Stiga Advantage as its legs are 1.5 inches thick steel. I think this is a good sign of the strength of the table’s structure and its durability to hold it up. The only downside is that it is quite heavy as a consequence of this.
Honestly, I have not seen the 1.2-inch legs of the Stiga Advantage being flimsy. However, 1.5-inch legs seem to make me feel more sturdier than 1.2 -inch legs do.
If your floors are uneven, luckily, these two products also come with Leg Level. Although Stiga features 1.5″ adjustable leg levelers and the Inside feature only 1.25″ leg levelers, it doesn’t mean Stiga wins in this term because 0.25 inches is not enough to make your table unstable.
The Winner: Joola Inside 15
Stiga advantage has a 1.2-inch steel tube apron, while the Joola inside is equipped with a 1.5 inch resin apron.
Apron has the functionality of preventing warping and improving stability. The larger the apron, the more support provided.
So I’m sure the Joola inside’s 1.5inch apon will be better.
In terms of material, when reading on brand’s websites, I see the difference in their apron’s material. At first, I thought that steel looks and feels more durable than resin.
But this difference makes no sense because the resin is not too bad a material anyway, and these tables are all playing indoor so they will not be affected by the weather.
Despite the same tabletop thickness of 15mm, the Stiga advantage is almost 50 pounds heavier than the Joola Inside. There are some benefits and downsides to both options, so it’s a bit difficult to tell which one is better in this case.
Considering Joola’s lightweight design, you will not have to exert much effort during the assembly and maneuverability of this table. However, there can be no guarantee that a lightweight table is better.
The table’s weight can reflect the quality of wood, solidity and durability. As I said above, I rated Stiga’s tabletop material better than Joola, it could be why it was heavier. In this case, it is completely acceptable. A heavier table made from higher quality material. You can expect more excellent durability for heavy tables like Stiga Advantage.
In short, which tables win depends on your needs. If you prioritize durability over convenience, the Stiga Advantage is the right choice for you. The Joola Inside is the perfect choice for you if you focus on easy assembly and storage.
The winner: Joola Inside 15
The price of both the tables is nearly equal. The price of the tables may vary from time to time but STIGA Advantage is often more expensive than JOOLA Inside.
However, these two products are very few different significant differences, their appearance and quality are almost the same. So, according to me, choosing the lower price table – Joola Inside is more worthy.
So, The winner in the price segment is JOOLA Inside.
Stiga Advantage vs Joola Inside 15: Similarities
Net and Post set
The JOOLA Inside comes with a clamp-style net and post set. It always makes me feel extremely easy to assemble and remove for storage.
The STIGA Advantage comes with a very similar professional-grade clamp on the net. I’m not sure if it’s identical, but I think you’ll not be able to tell much difference between the two!
These clamp-style nets always make me feel extremely easy to assemble and remove for storage. All we have to do is a simple squeeze of the clamp.
Maneuverability and Storage
+ Easy to Assembly:
Stiga and Joola advertise that their tables are 95% pre-assembled and can be put together in no more than 20 minutes. And, It is.
It is absolutely effortless for me to assemble both of these tables within 20 minutes when having some help.
Almost everything is preassembled. All I had to do is just attach the wheelbase to the legs and attach the net and post set.
+ Independent table halves
JOOLA Inside and Stiga Advantage can be split into two halves, which provides more flexibility and maneuverability.
This allows us to move each half of the table instead of the entire bulky table. Moving is so much easier! The two halves can be stored separately or together.
+ Caster wheels
There are four three-inch casters on each half of the table, so you may move it either as a whole or when separated. They can also be locked into place so that stability and safety can be ensured both when playing and when storing.
+ Independent Halves and Playback
As I mentioned earlier, the table can be completely separated into two halves and used individually. Besides the benefits mentioned previously, you can also put it into a personal playback position. We fold up one table half and use it as a backboard for our shots. This mode is great for practice without a partner or warm-up before the game.
+ Safety features
Buying a table should take safety into consideration and make sure it won’t collapse or move in the middle of a game. So when I found these two tables both come with a double anti-tilting device, I felt it’s really cool! The safety features include eight lockable caster wheels and Safety Latch System.
Quick Rundown Of Joola Inside 15
- JOOLA - AN OLYMPIC TABLE TENNIS BRAND TRUSTED FOR 60+ YEARS: Launched in the 1950s, JOOLA has been the proud sponsor of the biggest tournaments in the world, Including the Olympics, World Championships, and US Open. Equipment designed for all levels.
- 15mm MDF SURFACE TOURNAMENT QUALITY AT HOME: The JOOLA Inside Table Tennis Table is a competition grade, regulation size indoor ping pong table, perfect for playing in your home, office, or recreation center.
- EASY AND QUICK ASSEMBLY: Set up this top-performing table tennis table in approximately 10 minutes out of the box. The tournament-grade regulation size 72" ping pong net set has a convenient clamp system for quickly attaching and removing from the table.
- SAFE, MOBILE, COMPACT STORAGE: The 2 halves and 3" lockable wheels and casters makes this ping pong table easy to roll and move around when not in use. Does not include ping pong paddles.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: JOOLA listens and learns from your feedback to create top of the line quality table tennis equipment for kids & adults. If you're not 100% satisfied or have product suggestions our customer service team is available to help.
Quick Rundown Of Stiga Advantage
- Competition-ready indoor table tennis table perfect for your home or office
- 10-minute QuickPlay design comes 95% preassembled out of the box for quick and easy setup
- Effortlessly roll and transport table halves using 3” lockable casters for convenient storage and setup
- Excellent playability with 5/8”-thick table top with multiple roller coat finish and silk-screen striping
- Easily attach and remove net with tournament grade 72” clamp-style net and post set
Related Articles to Joola Inside 15
- Joola Rally Tl 300 Vs Joola Inside 15 Review: Judge After Experience For Which Table Is Better For Indoor Play
- Joola Inside 15 vs 18: Which One Is The Better Version Of Joola Inside?
- Joola Inside 15 Vs Motion 15 (Joola Triumph 15) Review: Which One Is The Better Ping-pong Table For Family Leisure?
- Joola Inside 15 vs Tour 1500: Which Indoor Table Is More Worth Buying For Home Use?
Related Articles to Stiga Advantage
- Stiga Advantage Review: An Excellent Low-budget Table Tennis Table For Recreational
- Stiga XTR vs Advantage: Which Is The Best All-weather Stiga Tables For Family Games?
- Stiga Advantage vs Prince 6800 Review: Which Table Is More Qualified As A Household Table?
- Stiga Advantage Vs Joola Rally TL 300 Review: Which One Has More Intriguing Features?
- Stiga Advantage Vs St3600 Review: Which One Is Easier To Handle?
- Stiga Advantage Vs Stiga St3100 Review: Which Table Offers More At The Same Price?
- Stiga Advantage vs Advantage Pro Review: Which One Is the Better STIGA For Your Household?
Joola Inside 15 from Joola: https://joolausa.com/inside-15-table-tennis-table/
Stiga Advantage from Stiga: https://www.stigaus.com/products/stiga-advantage-table-tennis-table?_pos=1&_sid=daf6b7ea6&_ss=r32i