If you are ready to make a big investment in a tennis table but still don’t know which one to go for, this Joola Signature vs Joola Inside will give you the final answer.
Inside 25 well earns its bestseller title with a flawless tabletop that offers the most satisfying bounciness and consistency.
Signature Pro Tournament stays close to Inside 25 in this race and is only an inch behind due to its inconsistent quality control.
Lastly, we have Inside 18 with playability that is compatible with both entry-level and intermediate levels. However, its weight is disadvantageous.
Stay with me while I explain to you why Inside 25 is the best out of the three.
Joola Signature vs Joola Inside: Comparison Chart
Joola Signature vs Joola Inside: Differences
The winner: Inside 25
Inside 25 has an expert-level 25mm tabletop and a more preferable weight-wheel ratio than Inside 18. Meanwhile, Joola Signature is quite a deal with the additional features but failed to outshine Inside 25 due to the quality control. The second runner-up, Inside 18, has the expectable playability of 18mm tables, but its weight is not so desirable.
The winner: Inside 25
At first glance, Inside 25 and Joola Signature seems to have the upper hand with their 25mm tabletop. This thickness is said to give top performance in playability and present in professional competitions.
However, only Inside 25 manages to offer what 25mm tables are supposed to. The bounciness is top-notch, thanks to the well-made, sturdy tabletops. The flatness is adequate and the consistency is flawless as well.
On the other hand, Joola Signature’s material and thickness are ok, but the unevenness of the surface leads to awful bounciness and consistency. I later found out that I was among the odd ones whose tables malfunctioned; most customers didn’t share our problem.
That convinces me that Signature only needs better quality control to avoid cases like mine.
On the other hand, Inside 18’s 18mm tabletop is balanced between amateur and professional levels.
The winner: Tie
All three mentioned products are around 100kg and can be called heavy compared to average tennis tables. While I understand why 25mm tables like Inside 25 and Signature Pro weigh that much, Inside 18’s weight doesn’t sound relevant to me.
When a table is heavier than another, the immediate assumption would be that its size is larger, or its materials are heavier, leading to superior playability or a more durable, robust frame and undercarriage.
But from what I see, Inside 18’s playability is not outstanding from its peers, if not to say quite expectable from its rank. So it doesn’t make sense why it weighs up to 93kg. Joola Rally 500 is a relatively heavy table compared to the average 18mm category, yet it is still 10kg lighter than this one.
If heavyweight is not mandatory like with 25mm tables, it will bring about only disadvantages. It will significantly affect transportation, assembly, and mobility.
The winner: Inside 25 and Joola Signature
I’m glad that Inside 25 and Joola Signature possess 4-inches caster wheels. I’ve had a forgettable experience with heavy tables that sit on inadequate, small wheels before – and I have to tell you, none of those lasts for long.
So even though I would be even happier if these wheels were 5 inches, these 4-inches work perfectly as indoor tables, given that your floor is flat.
For Inside 18, their 3-inches would have been acceptable if not for its weight. Its mobility is decent enough not to make me sweat when I lay it out for matches or fold it up for storage. However, its mobility is slightly off compared to other 18mm tables.
Ball holders and Abacus Scoreboards
The winner: Joola Signature
If there’s anything I don’t appreciate about Inside 25, it would be about its basic design. The Joola Inside product line is famous for its top-tier quality but its design has no innovative features.
On the contrary, Joola Signature has ball holders that look fabulous and save users good money on storage pouches. This feature is user-friendly as well because it replaces the hard corners and doesn’t cause as much pain if players accidentally pump against them.
The abacus scoreboard is another delightful addition. It makes keeping track of the score a much easier task.
Joola Signature vs Joola Inside: Similarities
Safety Latch System and Playback Mode
25mm tables are for professional practices, but both Inside 25 and Signature welcome beginners with the playback mode, just like Inside 18.
To prepare the tables for solo-player mode, use the safety latch system to keep a table half folded up, and there you go!
Three tables share the 1.5-inches aprons. These aprons keep the tabletops even against humidity in the long run.
Quick Rundown of Joola Inside 25
- TOURNAMENT QUALITY AT HOME: Competition-grade 9x5 foot regulation size indoor table tennis table and net set perfect for your home, office or community center; Made by the official table brand of US Open and US Nationals Championships.
- NO HASSLE, QUICK SET-UP: Comes 95% pre-assembled, Assembly time NOW REDUCED: 10 minutes and you’re ready to play, Simply attach the legs with only 8 bolts TOTAL Tournament grade net is a classic screw clamp design for easy attachment
- PROFESSIONAL THICKNESS: Durable 1 inch (25 mm) thick MDF multi-layer painted surface is the table thickness used by professional players for a consistent and reliable ball bounce, The table features leg height adjusters for a level playing surface
- SAFE & MOBILE STORAGE: Folding halves sit on separate 4-wheel trolley systems for mobility when alone or nested together, Automatic anti-tilting locking devices and 4 locking caster wheels per half provide added safety during play, transport & storage
- PLAY SOLO WITH PLAYBACK MODE: You can still play table tennis on the best table around if you don’t have a partner, Simply utilize the 2-piece design and unfold one half while leaving the other vertical for solo playback mode
Quick Rundown of Joola Signature
- JOOLA - AN OLYMPIC TABLE TENNIS BRAND TRUSTED FOR 60+ YEARS: Launched in the 1950s, JOOLA has been the proud sponsor of the biggest tournaments in the world, including the Olympics, World Championships, and US Open. Equipment designed for all levels.
- TOURNAMENT QUALITY 25mm MDF SURFACE: Thick 25mm table top provides superior and consistent ball bounce. Portable ping pong table with single trolley one piece design. Professional net and post set with quick clamp system attaches fast and securely.
- PRECISION & DURABILITY: Regulation size indoor ping pong table built for heated game room competitions & high volume play in recreation centers, the office, school, or tournament. Wheels to let you make it an outdoor ping pong table on a sunny day.
- PRACTICE PLAYBACK MODE: Foldable ping pong table with halves that lock in the upright position for solo practice. 4" lockable wheels and casters make this collapsible ping pong table easy to store when not in use. Ping pong paddles not included.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: JOOLA listens and learns from your feedback to create top of the line quality table tennis equipment for kids & adults. If you're not 100% satisfied or have product suggestions our customer service team is available to help.
Quick Rundown of Joola Inside 18
- TOURNAMENT QUALITY AT HOME: Competition-grade 9x5 foot regulation size indoor table tennis table and net set perfect for your home, office or community center. Made by the official table brand of US Open and US Nationals Championships
- NO HASSLE, QUICK SET-UP: Comes 95% pre-assembled. Assembly time NOW REDUCED: 10 minutes and you’re ready to play! Simply attach the legs with only 8 bolts TOTAL. Tournament grade net is a simple clamp design for easy attachment
- RELIABLE/LEVEL PLAY: Durable 3/4 inch (18 mm) thick MDF multi-layer painted surface is thicker than most recreational tables for a more consistent and reliable ball bounce. The table features leg height adjusters for a level playing surface
- SAFE & MOBILE STORAGE: Folding halves sit on separate 4-wheel trolley systems for mobility when alone or nested together. Automatic anti-tilting locking devices and 4 locking caster wheels per half provide added safety during play, transport & storage
- PLAY SOLO WITH PLAYBACK MODE: You can still play table tennis on the best table around if you don’t have a partner! Simply utilize the 2-piece design and unfold one half while leaving the other vertical for solo playback mode
Related Articles to Joola Inside 25
- Joola Inside 25 Review: The Best Professional Indoor Table Tennis Table
- Joola Inside 25 Vs Motion 25 Review: Which One Is the Better Tournament-Grade Ping-Pong Table?
- Joola Inside 25 Vs Tour 2500 Review: Which Table Is The Perfect Combination Of Quality And Durability?
- Joola Inside 25 Vs Rally TL 700 Review: Which Ping-Pong Table Is More Desired, Rated By Experts?
Related Articles to Joola Inside 18
- Joola Inside 15 vs 18: Which One Is The Better Version Of Joola Inside?
- Stiga Advantage Pro vs Joola Inside 18 Review: Which One Is The Better Household Ping-Pong Table With Tournament Quality?
- Joola Inside 25 from Joola: https://joolausa.com/inside-25-table-tennis-table/
Ping Pong Start is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small Affiliate Commission. As Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.