If you’re curious about which ping-pong table has a high reputation among professionals, don’t skip this Joola Inside 25 vs Rally TL 700 review.
Joola Inside 25 is a better option for any ping-pong enthusiast who’d love to step up their game from purely leisure matches. But why so, you may ask? Especially when the common ground between the two is huge? It turns out there are a couple of differences between the two based on which I can decide the winner.
Joola Inside 25 can take my money. This all-rounder strikes as an excellent indoor table that promises professional-level quality – if you wish to practice seriously for competitive matches, consider including this champion in your to-buy list.
That’s not to say Joola Rally TL 700 has nothing to compete with Joola Inside 25. Indeed, Joola Rally’s charcoal black surface against the white frame contrasts with the classic blue of Joola Inside – its exciting design, paired with a couple of additional features, is also worth consideration.
Let me walk you through the details of why I believe Joola Inside outperforms Joola Rally.
Joola Inside 25 Vs Rally TL 700: Comparison Chart
Joola Inside 25 Vs Rally TL 700 : Differences
The winner: Inside 25 (3-2)
Inside 25 wins over Rally TL 700 with heavier weight, flexible leg levelers, and larger caster wheels. On the flip side, Rally TL 700 deserves applause, too, with its dynamic visual and some additional features like ball holders and magnetic scoreboard.
Users can adjust Inside 25’s leg height up to 2in; that number is 1.25 with Rally TL 700. The difference is subtle yet can have an impact on users whose heights differ significantly.
The winner: Inside 25
Inside 25 is 39 lbs heavier than Rally TL 700 despite their similar dimension. It may be that the steel undercarriage or the frame of Inside 25 are of higher quality and, therefore, more pressure-resistant, or the wood for the surface is sturdier. Either way, although the difference is trivial, one can expect Inside 25 to have a slightly more robust frame or a stronger undercarriage.
Nonetheless, given its weight, it took longer to assemble Inside 25 than Rally TL 700. You also need at least two adults to get through this stage (drop your faith in Joola’s advertisement right now – there’s no such thing as 10-20 min assembling, about which I’ll be more detailed later).
Then again, I wouldn’t count this as a minus because you only have to do this sweating task once forever.
The winner: Tie
I did brief research of 25mm tables before concluding that Inside 25 is one of those few models that feature 4-inch caster wheels. The good thing about large wheels is that they keep the movements smooth – a big no to pumping and screeching – which is even more important when tables are placed indoors.
But once again, being the majority doesn’t mean Motion 25’s 3-inch wheels perform below average. On the contrary, the 3-inch wheel size is sufficient for its relatively lightweight (235lbs). So while Inside 25’s 4-inch wheels are impressive, they may seem excessive on Motion 25.
The winner: Rally TL 700
Rally 700 has a ball holder at every corner of the table; each can take up maximally three TT balls of 40mm. This detail is of great convenience and sets Rally TL apart from other tables. Not to mention, its design adds a nice touch to the overall futuristic look of Rally 700.
What’s more, these gadgets replace the usual sharp corners of regular ping-pong tables, making them much safer for users. And by saying users here, I refer to children AND adults: I had some painful experiences with the previous office ping-pong table and did not wish to repeat the history.
The winner: Rally TL 700
As someone hopeless in remembering the score, this feature of Rally TL 700 intrigued me far more than Inside 25 at first. Some can indeed do fine without abacus scoreboards, but for me, paying an extra budget for fine details grants pleasure as well.
So that explains why the poor performance of Rally TL 700’s magnetic scorer let me down so much. I noticed immediately that its metal glide didn’t attach well to the table and kept loosening so often that in the end, I didn’t bother using it anymore.
Moreover, customers on the internet share the same voice with me. Joola needs to choose better material as it causes even more nuisance than not having a scorer from the beginning.
Joola Inside 25 Vs Rally TL 700: Similarities
We can see that Joola is stable in assembling the baseline quality of products within the same price/purpose range. The modifications between the two designs are subtle.
Tabletop, net, and color
Firstly, both products have a table thickness of 25mm. Products specialized for competition fall into the 25mm+ range, so Rally TL 700 and Inside 25 are equally qualified to offer users an exclusive experience.
Secondly, in terms of color, Joola Inside adopts the classic dark blue color, whereas Joola Rally TL 700 has a more modern look with its sleek charcoal coating. I prefer Inside as it gives out a nostalgic vibe, but someone who has a soft spot for futuristic glamour might find Rally TL 700 more pleasing to the eyes.
Moving onto the net design, Rally TL 700 and Inside 25 share the identical grade and post-set design that includes a heavy-duty, clamp-style net with customizable tension. It takes no time to assemble these nets, which come in a package with the space-wise function of both tables.
Easy to assemble and move
Joola promises their customers no hassle putting together Joola Rally TL 700 and Joola Inside 25. Both products are 95% pre-assembled and can be finished in 10 – 20 minutes following a simple guideline.
And that is the only lie Joola tells customers. Yes, someone who’s used to doing ping-pong tables’ assembly can finish it up quickly, but most users don’t match this description. In addition to this, it’s almost impossible that one adult can make it; it took me and a male co-worker half an hour to get each table ready. So make sure you have at least one more adult with you.
BTW, both products are 108 x 60 x 30 inches, so your place has to be spacious enough. Storing them is another story. The tables can be easily folded up in space-wise half or moved around as a whole or separately (thanks to four wheels featuring each half).
There’s no way Joola Rally TL 700 and Joola Inside 25 can miss the play-back mode nor the safety latch system that goes with it. Hit the lock upright, and you can go on practicing alone.
Quick Rundown of Joola Inside 25
- TOURNAMENT QUALITY AT HOME: Competition-grade 9x5 foot regulation size indoor table tennis table and net set perfect for your home, office or community center; Made by the official table brand of US Open and US Nationals Championships.
- NO HASSLE, QUICK SET-UP: Comes 95% pre-assembled, Assembly time NOW REDUCED: 10 minutes and you’re ready to play, Simply attach the legs with only 8 bolts TOTAL Tournament grade net is a classic screw clamp design for easy attachment
- PROFESSIONAL THICKNESS: Durable 1 inch (25 mm) thick MDF multi-layer painted surface is the table thickness used by professional players for a consistent and reliable ball bounce, The table features leg height adjusters for a level playing surface
- SAFE & MOBILE STORAGE: Folding halves sit on separate 4-wheel trolley systems for mobility when alone or nested together, Automatic anti-tilting locking devices and 4 locking caster wheels per half provide added safety during play, transport & storage
- PLAY SOLO WITH PLAYBACK MODE: You can still play table tennis on the best table around if you don’t have a partner, Simply utilize the 2-piece design and unfold one half while leaving the other vertical for solo playback mode
Quick Rundown of Joola Rally TL 700
- TOURNAMENT QUALITY AT HOME: Competition-grade 9x5 foot regulation size indoor table tennis table and net set perfect for your home, office or community center. Made by the official table brand of US Open and US Nationals Championships
- NO HASSLE, QUICK SET-UP: Comes 95 percent pre-assembled. Assembly time: 15 minutes and you’re ready to play. Simply attach the legs with only 8 bolts TOTAL. Tournament grade net is a simple clamp design for easy attachment
- RELIABLE AND LEVEL PLAY: Durable 1 inch (25 mm) thick medium-density fiberboard (MDF) multi-layer painted surface for a consistent and reliable ball bounce. The table sits on thick steel legs with leg height adjusters to ensure a level playing surface
- SEPARATE HALVES FOR PLAYBACK MODE AND COMPACT STORAGE: Folding halves sit on separate 4-wheel trolley systems for mobility when alone or nested together. Utilizing the automatic anti-tilting locks, easily unfold one table half for solo playback mode
- CORNER BALL HOLDERS AND ABACUS SCORER: In addition to the sleek, black top, the table features four ball holders and two magnetic abacus scorers making it a great, stylish addition to any home. Each ball holder holds 3 40mm JOOLA table tennis balls
Related Articles to Joola Inside 25
- Joola Signature vs Joola Inside Review: Inside 25 Is The Best Of All
- Joola Inside 25 Review: The Best Professional Indoor Table Tennis Table
- Joola Inside 25 Vs Motion 25 Review: Which One Is the Better Tournament-Grade Ping-Pong Table?
- Joola Inside 25 Vs Tour 2500 Review: Which Table Is The Perfect Combination Of Quality And Durability?
Related Articles to Joola Rally Tl 700
- Joola Rally TL 700 Review: High-Quality Tennis Table With Ball Holders
- Joola Rally TL 700 vs Tour: Which Table Tennis Table Is Better For Tournament-grade?
- Joola Inside 25 from Joola: https://joolausa.com/inside-25-table-tennis-table/
- Joola Rally TL 700 from Wayfair: https://www.shopsmartexpress.com/item/B00GJ1N7N6?dsi=917-2
Ping Pong Start is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small Affiliate Commission. As Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.