Many people have heard of STIGA before, and the company is known for producing high-quality table tennis equipment. Another question concerns the Stiga Pro Carbon. It seems this racquet is among the ping pong paddle for intermediate players of much interest.
Let me compare STIGA Pro Carbon and STIGA RAPTOR
STIGA Pro Carbon vs STIGA Raptor: Comparision Chart
- Butterfly 401 vs Stiga Pro Carbon
- Palio Master 2 vs Stiga Pro Carbon
- Stiga Pro Carbon vs Killerspin Jet 600
- Stiga Pro Carbon vs Killerspin Jet 800
- Stiga Talon vs Stiga Raptor
Quick Rundown Of STIGA Pro Carbon
- Performance-Level Table Tennis Racket
- ITTF Approved Rubber for Tournament Play
- Features Carbon Technology for Power and Speed
- Performance Ratings- Speed: 99 Spin: 100 Control: 80
- 7-Ply Extra Light Blade, S5 Rubber, and 2mm Sponge
The STIGA Pro Carbon table tennis racket is a great option for players looking to improve their game. This racket has been designed with professional-level play in mind, and the feedback from customers has shown that it delivers on its promise.
We wanted to find a table tennis racket that would allow us to play at the same level as some of our favorite professional players! We are so excited about this purchase because it really has made an impact on how we feel about ourselves when playing. The STIGA Pro Carbon Table Tennis Racket is our top choice for amateur/professional use, and here’s why:
- The carbon fiber design makes for a lightweight frame while still being durable. This means you can swing quickly without losing your breath or arm strength before changeover time.
- This racket provides great ball control in all areas of the court including behind the backhand, forehand, one-handed topspin shots, and lobs from either side of the paddle
Quick Rundown Of STIGA Raptor
- STIGA – Building world champions since 1944. The world’s highest quality table tennis brand.
- BUILT FOR COMPETITION – STIGA's Nano Composite and ACS Technology forms stronger and tighter bonds in the ITTF approved smooth inverted S5 rubber for high speed and spin with maximum elasticity and outstanding control—the perfect racket for tournament played rubber for tournament play
- SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY – This racket unites STIGA's Crystal and WRB Technologies for a hardened, light blade with faster returns, more power, and extra sensitivity of touch.
- PRECISION BLADE – The 7-ply blade boasts 5 layers of light-weight balsa wood and 2 layers of high-performance, integrated carbon carbon fiber that combine with a 2mm sponge for a larger sweet spot and cleaner hits.
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS – Speed: 99, Spin: 100, Control: 80
The STIGA Raptors offers many benefits for players, including an improved balance point and increased spin potential.
The STIGA Raptors offers many benefits for players, including an improved balance point and increased spin potential. The Raptor is a great option for intermediate-to-advanced table tennis players looking to improve their game or those who are competitive at the tournament level.
This racket will not be ideal as a first time beginner’s paddle because of its advanced features, but it would still make a good secondary one! For example if you have two paddles that allow different playing styles then this could be your second purchase once you master the basics with your other paddle. One thing I really like about the STIGA RAPTOR Table Tennis Racket is how light weight it feels – in fact most reviewers say they were shocked
STIGA Raptor make your control better and allow you to play faster with less effort. It also has a good balance point and increased spin potential which I love because it keeps your opponents on their toes!
It is difficult to compare 2 table tennis racquets with equivalent specifications.
Both of these blades have 2 layers of carbon, so beginners should not use them.
Skip the aftermarket benefits, if you have a workout partner with you. Whoever wins regularly, one should use the Stiga Raptor, the other should use the STIGA Carbon.
That’s because the Stiga Raptor is a bit heavier than the STIGA Carbon. The weight of the heavier racquet will make your control better.
- Palio Expert 2 vs Stiga Pro Carbon
- Palio Legend 2 vs STIGA Pro Carbon
- Stiga Evolution vs Stiga Pro Carbon
- Stiga Supreme vs Stiga Pro Carbon
- Stiga Talon vs. Stiga Raptor
Ping Pong Start is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small Affiliate Commission. As Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.