Stiga Pro Carbon vs Killerspin Jet 800: Comparision Chart
- Killerspin Jet 800 vs Palio Legend 2
- Stiga Evolution vs Stiga Pro Carbon
- Palio Expert 2 vs Stiga Pro Carbon
- Stiga Pro Carbon vs Killerspin Jet 600
- Killerspin Jet 200 vs Killerspin Jet 800
Quick Rundown of Stiga Pro Carbon
- Performance-Level Table Tennis Racket
- ITTF Approved Rubber for Tournament Play
- Features Carbon Technology for Power and Speed
- Performance Ratings- Speed: 99 Spin: 100 Control: 80
- 7-Ply Extra Light Blade, S5 Rubber, and 2mm Sponge
The STIGA Pro Carbon table tennis racket is an excellent investment for anyone who wants to take their skills (and ranking) up another notch or two on the competitive field. It’s been designed with professional play in mind: just look at all these 5 star reviews from happy customers, too many satisfied buyers can’t be wrong about its quality after all!
We wanted to find a table tennis racket that would allow us to play at the same level as some of our favorite professional players! We found one and we are so excited because it really has made an impact on how we feel about ourselves when playing. The STIGA Pro Carbon Table Tennis Racket is our top choice for amateur/professional use, and here’s why:
- The carbon fiber design makes for a lightweight frame while still being durable. This means you can swing quickly without losing your breath or arm strength before changeover time.
- This racket helps you control the ball in different parts of the court; it’s great no matter what kind of shots you want to play with either forehand or backhand as well as topspin swings and lobs are all possible!
Quick Rundown of Killerspin Jet 800
- Professional Grade Paddle: Designed With The Serious Player In Mind, This Ittf-Approved Paddle Provides Exceptional Grip On Ball Strikes And Heavy Spin On Serves
- Superior Construction: Blade Consists Of 7-Ply Composite Wood And Carbon Fiber For Extra Pop, While Professional Grade Nitrx-4Z Rubbers Provide Enhanced Accuracy
- Ideal Ratings: Features Ratings Of Control: 7;5, Spin: 9, Power: 9, Ideal For An Aggressive Play Style
- Personalized Memory Book: Store Your Ping Pong Paddle In A Gift-Worthy Storage Case And Record Scores, Collect Signatures, And Write Personalized Messages
The Killerspin Jet 800 table tennis racket is a new model from this company that was released in early 2017. It has features like an aluminum frame and killer spin rubbers on each side, which helps to make it lightweight at only 100 grams. The fast-playing handle allows for easy shots with plenty of spins!
The Killerspin Jet 800 table tennis racket is best for people who want to play with a lot of spin and speed. It has an aluminum frame, which means that the weight is much lower than many other rackets on the market today. This gives it more power in shots because there won’t be too much momentum lost when you swing your arm forward quickly but still provides great control over your shot placement due to its hard plastic rubbers!
Killerspin Jet 800 is the perfect racket for an experienced player. This bad boy can blast a ball off with ease and will provide them everything they need to take on any opponent in their way. It’s not recommended for beginners, because it’s too high quality!
What I Like
First, both blades are made up of 7 layers: 5 wood + 2 carbon. That means both are high-speed racquets. Therefore, they are not suitable for beginners
The difference in STIGA Pro Carbon is that there are many micro ACS air pellets inside the rubber that increase the rubber’s control and elasticity for better flexibility during play.
Also, Killerspins Jet 800 has one of the biggest power ratings (being able to hit shots faster) that we’ve played with and can be good at generating spin in the right hands. Chen Qi even used it to compete in the Olympic game
If you are an intermediate player, you have been playing table tennis for 3 months. You can use Stiga Pro Carbon. If you still do not have your own style, cannot build your own racquet, do not know how to choose a blade, Killerspin Jet 800 is not a bad choice.