It’s a common question: Killerspin Jet 800 or Palio Legend 2? Killerspin is the newer version of the original Killerspin Jet series. It has a more powerful rubber and has an improved design for better player control. But what about Palio? It may be older, but it still comes with great reviews on Amazon. The Killerspin Jet 800 vs Palio Legend 2 showdown will help you find out which one is right for your game!
Killerspin Jet 800 vs Palio Legend 2: Comparision Chart
- Killerspin Jet 700 vs Killerspin Jet 800
- Killerspin Jet 600 vs Killerspin Jet 800
- Stiga Pro Carbon vs Killerspin Jet 800
- Palio Legend 2 vs STIGA Pro Carbon
- Palio Master 2 vs Palio Legend 2
Quick Rundown Of Killerspin Jet 800
- Professional Grade Paddle: Designed With The Serious Player In Mind, This Ittf-Approved Paddle Provides Exceptional Grip On Ball Strikes And Heavy Spin On Serves
- Superior Construction: Blade Consists Of 7-Ply Composite Wood And Carbon Fiber For Extra Pop, While Professional Grade Nitrx-4Z Rubbers Provide Enhanced Accuracy
- Ideal Ratings: Features Ratings Of Control: 7;5, Spin: 9, Power: 9, Ideal For An Aggressive Play Style
- Personalized Memory Book: Store Your Ping Pong Paddle In A Gift-Worthy Storage Case And Record Scores, Collect Signatures, And Write Personalized Messages
The Killerspin Jet 800 is a new table tennis racket from Killerspin since 2017. It has some special features. Its aluminum frame helps it to be light, only 100 grams. The rubbers on each side of the racket helps to make killer spin shots easy and quick!
The Killerspin Jet 800 table tennis racket is the best for people who want to play with a lot of spin and speed. The weight is lower than on most other rackets, which gives you more power when you hit the ball. It also provides good control over where your shots go because it has hard plastic rubbers.
Killerspin Jet 800 is a racket for people who play ping pong a lot. It can do things that other rackets can’t. It would be too hard for beginners because it is so fast!
Quick Rundown Of Palio Legend 2
- The Palio Legend 2 is an exclusive collaboration between Palio and Expert Table Tennis
- The Palio Hadou rubbers remain unchanged, provide great speed and spin, and are ITTF approved
- The redesigned Palio x ETT Legend 2 blade gives players even better power and feeling
- This bat is ideal for players looking to generate maximum power and spin
- Speed = 10/10 Spin = 9/10 Control = 6/10
The blade is very fast. The speed is good. It’s faster than most other paddles we’ve played with. The blade has 5 layers of heavy plywood and it weighs more than many other blades (around 190 grams).
On both sides, the Legend 2 has high-quality Chinese rubber. This is approved by ITTF for official tournaments.
The rubber sits on a layer of sponge. This means that when the ball hits it, it doesn’t slow down. It also makes spinning the ball easier because you can brush instead of hitting it.
You can replace the rubber on this bat when it gets old. It is good because you can just put a new one on. But if you clean the bat and use a paddle case, then you shouldn’t need to change it very often.
The Palio Legend 2 and the Killerspin Jet 800 are both great tables for advanced players, but one has a few notable advantages over the other. The Palio Legend 2 is made of thicker materials that can better withstand wear and tear from frequent play. If those a feature sound desirable for your home or office, then we recommend going with the Palio Legend 2 as it will provide a longer lifespan and more value in return on investment.
- Stiga Evolution vs Palio Legend 2
- Palio Master 2 vs Palio Legend 2
- Killerspin Jet 200 vs Killerspin Jet 800
Ping Pong Start is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small Affiliate Commission. As Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.