Table tennis players will often wonder which Killerspin Jet racquet is better for their game. Killerspin has two models, the Killerspin Jet 700 vs Killerspin Jet 800. The Killerspin Jet 700 is an intermediate-level racket, while the Killerspin Jet 800 is more advanced-level. Both rackets are great for different playing styles, so take a look at our comparison to help you decide what type of player you are!
Killerspin Jet 700 vs Killerspin Jet 800: Comparision Chart
- Killerspin Jet 600 vs Killerspin Jet 800
- Stiga Pro Carbon vs Killerspin Jet 800
- Killerspin Jet 800 vs Palio Legend 2
Quick Rundown Of Killerspin Jet 700
- 7-ply wood blade providing ultimate power and control for intermediate to advanced player
- Larger sweet spot for powerful shots even on off-center contact
- ITTF approved, 2.0mm high tension Nitrx-4Z with new Killerspin wooden side tape
- Ratings out of 10: Speed 9.0, Spin 9.0, Control 8.3
- Comes with a 30-day warranty
The Killerspin JET700 paddle is used by people who are very good at table tennis. Many people on Amazon say that this paddle is a good one. It is very similar to the JET600 racket.
The 2.0mm Killerspin Nitrx-4Z rubbers are the best that Killerspin has to offer. The top of the range JET800 has to make do with them. From now on, only the blades will be improving as you go up the range.
This is an OFF- table tennis racket. It is faster than any of the cheaper, JET700 paddles but not as fast as the JET800. With this racket, there will be more spin from the rubber and a big increase in your speed.
The JET700 is a very expensive premade table tennis racket. But other Killerspin products are also expensive. I think you can get a better one for the money, though.
Quick Rundown Of Killerspin Jet 800
- Professional Grade Paddle: Designed With The Serious Player In Mind, This Ittf-Approved Paddle Provides Exceptional Grip On Ball Strikes And Heavy Spin On Serves
- Superior Construction: Blade Consists Of 7-Ply Composite Wood And Carbon Fiber For Extra Pop, While Professional Grade Nitrx-4Z Rubbers Provide Enhanced Accuracy
- Ideal Ratings: Features Ratings Of Control: 7;5, Spin: 9, Power: 9, Ideal For An Aggressive Play Style
- Personalized Memory Book: Store Your Ping Pong Paddle In A Gift-Worthy Storage Case And Record Scores, Collect Signatures, And Write Personalized Messages
Killerspin Jet 800 table tennis racket is a new model from Killerspin that was released in early 2017. It has features like an aluminum frame and killer spin rubbers on each side, which helps to make it lightweight at only 100 grams. The fast-playing handle allows for easy shots with plenty of spins!
The Killerspin Jet 800 table tennis racket is good for players who want to play with a lot of speed and spin. The aluminum frame means that it is lighter than many other rackets on the market today, which makes it more powerful when you swing your arm forward quickly. It has hard plastic rubbers that give you control over where your shot
Killerspin Jet 800 is a great racket for experienced players. It’s very high quality and can do everything an experienced player needs. It is not good for beginners, because they will not be able to use it well.
The Jet 800 from Killerpsin is a good choice because it can hit shots fast. It might not be good for beginners, but it is great for those who know how to use spin. Chen Qi even used it to compete in the Olympics!
The Killerspin Jet 700 and Jet 800 are both great racquets for the right level of play. If you’re a beginner, we recommend going with the Jet 700 because it’s heavier and get more control. It has a smaller head size which will be better suited for your arm strength at this stage in your game development. Intermediate players may want to go with the Jet 800 due to its larger frame that offers more stability on contact; advanced players should try out both models so they can decide for themselves what is best!
- Killerspin Jet 200 vs Killerspin Jet 800
- 10 Best Ping Pong Paddle for Beginner & Intermediate Player
- 5 Best Ping Pong Paddles for Professional
Ping Pong Start is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small Affiliate Commission. As Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.