Choosing a new table tennis racket can be tough, especially if you’re not sure what to look for. Killerspin and Stiga are popular brands that offer a variety of rackets at various price points. The Killerspin Jet 400 is an affordable option that’s designed for beginners or those just getting into the sport. The Stiga Evolution is a defensive model that offers excellent performance without breaking the bank.
Killerspin Jet 400 vs Stiga Evolution: Comparision Chart
- Butterfly 401 vs Stiga Evolution
- Palio Expert 2 vs Stiga Evolution
- Stiga Evolution vs Killerspin Jet 600
- Stiga Evolution vs Palio Legend 2
- Stiga Evolution vs Stiga Pro Carbon
Quick Rundown Of Killerspin Jet 400
- COMPETITION GRADE PADDLE: Designed for intermediate to advanced tournament players, this ITTF-approved paddle gives you an edge over your competition
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION: Blade consists of 5 layers of premium wood and Nitrx-4Z rubbers for powerful gameplay
- IDEAL RATINGS: Features ratings of Speed: 7, Spin: 9, Control: 8, ideal for players who enjoy a well-rounded, dynamic game
- PERSONALIZED MEMORY BOOK: Personalized memory book provides excellent protection for your paddle when not in use and makes the perfect gift box
- PORTABLE SIZE: Measuring 6” x 6 1/8”, this racket is perfect for on the go competition
The Killerspin Jet 400 is made of five pieces of wood. The handle fits well in your hand. The blade can be used to hit the ball or push it.
The Nitrix-4Z is a rubber that some people use on their paddles. One of the best things about it is that it gives more spin on the ball, but with less room for error. You should clean it often so it does not lose its stickiness.
The ITTF approved this paddle, so you can compete in tournaments.
Quick Rundown Of Stiga Evolution
- Performance-Level Table Tennis Racket
- ITTF Approved Rubber for Tournament Play
- Features Shock Dispersion Technology (SDT)
- Performance Ratings- Speed: 96 Spin: 94 Control: 90
- Premium Rubber, 2mm Sponge, and 6-Ply Light Blade
The Stiga Evolution has a wooden blade that is easy to hold. It can be used for strong shots.
The handle of the blade is light to hold because it has a space inside. But sometimes, the top of the blade can be heavy and make it hard for you to balance.
The extra blade is put inside the rubber, and it is approved by the International Table Tennis Federation. The small air bubbles make the rubber strong, and this lessens the effect of reverb after shots are fired.
Choosing the right tennis racket is about finding one that suits your game and can help you improve. The Killerspin Jet 400 has power, speed, spin potential, and control while the Stiga Evolution is ideal for defense. Which of these two rackets catches your eye? Let us know before you make up your mind!