Choosing the right ping pong racket can be a daunting task, especially if you are not an expert. Killerspin Jet 200 vs Stiga Titan is one of the most popular debates in table tennis circles. Both are two popular options for beginner players who want to start playing table tennis without breaking the bank. Which should you choose? We’ll compare Killerspin Jet 200 vs Stiga Titan so you can decide which one suits your needs best.
Killerspin Jet 200 vs Stiga Titan: Comparision Chart
- Killerspin Jet 200 vs Killerspin Jet 400
- Butterfly 401 vs Killerspin Jet 200
- Killerspin Jet 200 vs Killerspin Jet 800
Quick Rundown Of Stiga Titan
- STIGA – Since 1944, STIGA has been the innovative leader in table tennis equipment. STIGA combines superior craftsmanship with exceptional performance in every product. The highest quality equipment for all, from amateur to pro. That’s the STIGA heritage
- BUILT FOR COMPETITION – ITTF approved smooth inverted rubber designed for excellence in tournament play and for competitors looking to improve their table tennis game
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY – STIGA's Crystal and WRB Technologies combine for a hardened, light blade that provides increased speed and optimal balance of weight, speed, and sensitivity
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN – The 5-ply, ultra light-weight balsa blade and Concave Pro handle offer an even balance of speed, spin, and control
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS – Speed: 80, Spin: 77, Control: 81
The paddle has 5 layers of balsa wood. This makes the blade surface hard and fast. The handle is made of Italian composite material which is comfortable and light.
The bat also has rubber from STIGA. The rubber is approved by the ITTF and provides a lot of control for a beginner. It isn’t the best, but it does provide a lot of control.
This paddle is a good one for beginners. It can give you some spin on the ball. And it has a lightweight handle making it perfect to use if you are young and don’t have much power yet.
Quick Rundown Of Killerspin Jet 200
- RECREATIONAL PADDLES: Perfect for learning basic strokes and perfecting ball control, these rackets are designed for recreational ping pong players who want to improve their game
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION: Blades consist of 5 layers of wood and Jet Basic rubbers to perfect your skills, while flexible PVC tape surrounds the ping pong rackets for protection
- IDEAL RATINGS: Features ratings of Control: 6, Spin: 7, Speed: 8;5, ideal for beginners or intermediate players
- PERSONALIZED MEMORY BOOKS: Store your ping pong paddles in gift-worthy storage cases and record scores, collect signatures, and write personalized messages
- PORTABLE SIZE: Rackets measure 6” x 6 1/8” in case you want to play on the go
The Killerspin Jet 200 is one of their table tennis bats. They are good for people who are starting out in the game and want to upgrade from a paddle that came in a basic set.
The blade of the Jet200 is made out of an extra-light 5-ply wood. If you are just learning to play table tennis, you should probably have a racket with 1.5mm to 1.8mm thickness because it will make you more in control
When you start out, go for a slower table tennis racket with a high control rating to allow you to practice your shots and ball placement. The Jet 200 has both of these so it is an ideal table tennis paddle that will be forgiving.
Rubbers are important for playing ping pong. The Jet200 does not have rubbers that are ITTF approved, which means you cannot use this paddle in an official tournament. But the Jet200 was not made for serious players to use.
Killerspin has given the Jet 200 a spin rating of 7.0, which is just enough to learn table tennis techniques and get used to it before upgrading.
Our conclusion: Killerspin Jet 200 vs Stiga Titan is one of the most popular debates among table tennis players. They are two popular options for beginner players who want to start playing table tennis without breaking the bank.
Ping Pong Start is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small Affiliate Commission. As Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.