There are many Killerspin paddles in the market and Killerspin Jet 200 is one of them. Killerspin Jet 200’s specifications and features make it a great choice for beginners. Killerspin Jet 800, on the other hand, has more power than Killerspin Jet 200 because of its higher tension rating which makes it suitable for intermediate to advanced players.
Killerspin Jet 200 vs Killerspin Jet 800: Compare Specifications
- Killerspin Jet 200 vs Killerspin Jet 400
- Killerspin Jet 200 vs Stiga Titan
- Killerspin Jet 600 vs Killerspin Jet 800
- Killerspin Jet 700 vs Killerspin Jet 800
- Killerspin Jet 800 vs Palio Legend 2
Quick Rundown of Killerspin Jet 800
- Professional Grade Paddle: Designed With The Serious Player In Mind, This Ittf-Approved Paddle Provides Exceptional Grip On Ball Strikes And Heavy Spin On Serves
- Superior Construction: Blade Consists Of 7-Ply Composite Wood And Carbon Fiber For Extra Pop, While Professional Grade Nitrx-4Z Rubbers Provide Enhanced Accuracy
- Ideal Ratings: Features Ratings Of Control: 7;5, Spin: 9, Power: 9, Ideal For An Aggressive Play Style
- Personalized Memory Book: Store Your Ping Pong Paddle In A Gift-Worthy Storage Case And Record Scores, Collect Signatures, And Write Personalized Messages
The Killerspin Jet 800 table tennis racket is good for players who want to play with a lot of speed and spin. The aluminum frame means that it is lighter than many other rackets on the market today, which makes it more powerful when you swing your arm forward quickly. It has hard plastic rubbers that give you control over where your shot
Killerspin Jet 800 is a great racket for experienced players. It’s very high quality and can do everything an experienced player needs. It is not good for beginners, because they will not be able to use it well.
The Jet 800 from Killerspin is a good choice because it can hit shots fast. It might not be good for beginners, but it is great for those who know how to use spin. Chen Qi even used it to compete in the Olympics!
Quick Rundown of Killerspin Jet 200
- Ping Pong Racket: Killerspin is the leader in table tennis equipment;The perfect ping pong paddle set for beginners, kids and guests!
- Table Tennis Paddle: These Killerspin ping pong paddles have a 5 layer wood blade construction;The Jet Basic rubbers are designed for recreational ping pong players who want to improve their game and dazzle the competition!
- Table Tennis Racquets: Killerspin’s paddles are ideal for learning basic strokes and perfecting ball control;The rackets have a balanced design and comfortable flare grip that feels natural in your hand.
- Professional Paddle: This paddle also features flexible PVC tape, which surrounds the racket edges for additional protection when less experienced players use this racket.
- Perfect for Gifting: The perfect gift for any ping pong table owner or beginning player;It is also the perfect addition to your personal table tennis equipment collection.
The Killerspin Jet 200 is one of their entry-level table tennis bats and is ideal for those starting out in the game looking to upgrade from a paddle you’d get in a basic set.
The blade of the Jet200 is made out of extra-light 5-ply wood which is has a 1.8mm millimeter sponge layer. For table tennis beginners and recreational players, it’s recommended to have a sponge thickness of between 1.5mm to 1.8mm as the thicker the sponge is the more it will speed up the ball. It can be very overwhelming if you have a very fast table tennis racket and you’re not used to it.
When you’re starting out you want to go for a slower table tennis racket with a higher control rating to allow you to practice your shots and ball placement and the Jet 200 has both of these making it an ideal entry-level ping pong paddle that will be very forgiving.
Killerspin Jet 800 table tennis racket is a new model from Killerspin that was released in early 2017. It has features like an aluminum frame and killer spin rubbers on each side, which helps to make it lightweight at only 100 grams. The fast-playing handle allows for easy shots with plenty of spins!
When it comes to rubbers, the Jet200 doesn’t have ones that are ITTF approved so you won’t be able to use this paddle in official tournaments but it wasn’t designed with serious players in mind.
Killerspin has given the Jet 200 a spin rating of 7.0 which is just enough to learn the techniques required in table tennis and get accustomed to before upgrading to more tacky rubbers when you’re ready to up your game.
Our conclusion: Killerspin Jet 200 is a great choice for beginners because of its low price and high control. Killerspin Jet 800 has more power because it has higher spins, which makes it good for people who are more advanced in the game.
Ping Pong Start is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small Affiliate Commission. As Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.