Jet 200 vs Jet 400 table tennis racket comparison. Killerspin is a well-known brand that has been producing quality table tennis equipment for over 40 years, and they have two models of rackets to choose from: the Killerspin Jet 200 and Killerspin Jet 400. With both being high-quality products, it can be hard to decide which one suits your level best. In this article, we will compare these two rackets in detail so you can make an informed decision about which product is right for you!
Killerspin Jet 200 vs Killerspin Jet 400: Comparision Chart
Quick Rundown Of Killerspin Jet 400
- COMPETITION GRADE PADDLE: Designed for intermediate to advanced tournament players, this ITTF-approved paddle gives you an edge over your competition
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION: Blade consists of 5 layers of premium wood and Nitrx-4Z rubbers for powerful gameplay
- IDEAL RATINGS: Features ratings of Speed: 7, Spin: 9, Control: 8, ideal for players who enjoy a well-rounded, dynamic game
- PERSONALIZED MEMORY BOOK: Personalized memory book provides excellent protection for your paddle when not in use and makes the perfect gift box
- PORTABLE SIZE: Measuring 6” x 6 1/8”, this racket is perfect for on the go competition
The racket is made of five pieces of wood. It has a handle that fits well in your hand. The blade is good for when you hit the ball. It can be used to hit the ball to start or push it.
The Nitrix-4Z is a rubber that is used on the Killerspin paddles and other good ones. One of its best features is that it will give you more spin on the ball with not as much room for error. You should clean it often so the stickiness does not go away.
The ITTF approved this paddle, so you can compete in tournaments.
Quick Rundown Of Killerspin Jet 200
- RECREATIONAL PADDLES: Perfect for learning basic strokes and perfecting ball control, these rackets are designed for recreational ping pong players who want to improve their game
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION: Blades consist of 5 layers of wood and Jet Basic rubbers to perfect your skills, while flexible PVC tape surrounds the ping pong rackets for protection
- IDEAL RATINGS: Features ratings of Control: 6, Spin: 7, Speed: 8;5, ideal for beginners or intermediate players
- PERSONALIZED MEMORY BOOKS: Store your ping pong paddles in gift-worthy storage cases and record scores, collect signatures, and write personalized messages
- PORTABLE SIZE: Rackets measure 6” x 6 1/8” in case you want to play on the go
The Killerspin Jet 200 is one of their table tennis bats. It is good for people who are just starting out with the game and want to get better than they were before.
The blade of the Jet200 is made out of an extra-light 5-ply wood. If you are just learning to play table tennis, you should probably have a racket with 1.5mm to 1.8mm thickness because it will make you more in control and help you be more confident on the table.
When you start to play, choose a slow and high control racket. This will make it easier for you to practice your shots and ball placement. The Jet 200 is an ideal racket because it has both of these qualities.
Rubbers are important for Ping Pong. The Jet200 does not have rubbers that are ITTF approved, which means you cannot play with this paddle in an official tournament. But the Jet200 was not made for serious players to use.
Killerspin has given the Jet 200 spin rating of 7.0 which is just enough to learn table tennis techniques and get used to it before upgrading.
You may have heard about the new Killerspin Jet 200 and Jet 400 rackets. The features of these two products are almost identical, but there is a difference in the price point that can make you think twice before making your purchase decision. After reviewing the features below, we recommend going with Killerspin Jet 200 if you are a beginner and Killerspin Jet 400 if you are recreational to intermediate. Shop now!