It’s not easy to find the perfect table tennis racket. Butterfly has been known for its high-quality rackets, and Butterfly 401 is no exception. However, Butterfly isn’t the only company that produces excellent equipment – Stiga also makes a great product!
The Butterfly 401 vs Stiga Pro Carbon debate is an interesting discussion for anyone looking to buy a new paddle. In this article, we compare 2 of the best table tennis rackets on the market: Butterfly 401 vs Stiga Pro Carbon. We discuss their specifications and which racquet might be suitable for certain players at different skill levels.
Butterfly 401 vs Stiga Pro Carbon: Comparision Chart
- Butterfly 401 vs Stiga Evolution
- Butterfly 401 vs Killerspin Jet 200
- Butterfly 401 vs Butterfly 501
- Palio Legend 2 vs STIGA Pro Carbon
- Stiga Evolution vs Stiga Pro Carbon
Quick Rundown Of Butterfly 401
- Blade Construction: 5 Ply-Wood
- Handle: Flared - Concave At The Center - The Most Popular Style
- Rubber: Yuki - Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 & Rubber: Yuki Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1
- Recommended For Beginning Level Players
- International Table Tennis Federation Approved
The best table tennis racket is the Butterfly 401 Table Tennis Racket. It has a strong grip, and it will not break easily. The Butterfly 401 Racket can take anything that an opponent throws at it.
ABS Handle: The one major feature of this model is its elastic handle as well as the rubber surface on both sides. These two things make sure that balls do not slip out from between your fingers or off of the paddle too easily; instead, they will stick if swung at.
The Butterfly 401 is a good racket for intermediate players. The reason for this is because it has a medium-sized head and short handle, which helps you to control where your shot goes. It also has a square handle so that when balls come at you from the net or walls, you can hold on better.
If you are bothered by these two things, then buy this model. There are other good benefits to this model. It is affordable if you are just starting with table tennis. You do not need an expensive racket before finding out if it would be right for you.
Quick Rundown Of STIGA Pro Carbon
- STIGA – Since 1944, STIGA has been the innovative leader in table tennis equipment. STIGA combines superior craftsmanship with exceptional performance in every product. The highest quality equipment for all, from amateur to pro. That’s the STIGA heritage
- BUILT FOR COMPETITION – Nano Composite and ACS Technologies form stronger and tighter bonds in the ITTF approved smooth inverted S5 rubber for high speed and spin with maximum elasticity and outstanding control—the perfect racket for tournament play
- SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY – This racket unites STIGA's Crystal and WRB Technologies for a hardened, light blade with faster returns, more power, and extra sensitivity of touch
- PRECISION BLADE – The 7-ply blade boasts 5 layers of light-weight balsa wood and 2 layers of high-performance, integrated carbon fiber that combine with a 2mm sponge for a larger sweet spot and cleaner hits
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS – Speed: 99, Spin: 100, Control: 80
The STIGA Pro Carbon table tennis racket is a good choice for people who want to play better. It was designed to be played by professional players, and the reviews have shown that it does what it promises.
We found a table tennis racket that we really like and that will help us to play at the same level as some of our favorite players! We wanted to find a good one and we found it. The STIGA Pro Carbon Table Tennis Racket is the best choice for professional players. Here’s why:
The frame is made of carbon fiber which makes it light and not fragile. This means that you can swing quickly without getting out of breath or having arm strength problems before the next turn.
This racket helps you control the ball. It can help you hit backhands, forehands, and topspins with one hand. It also helps make lobs with either side of your paddle.
I can’t decide which ping pong racket is better for you. For people who are not a beginner, the Butterfly 401 is great. If you’re deciding between a pre-made paddle or one that you build yourself, the Stiga Pro Carbon is better.
If you have any more questions, please ask me.
- Stiga Pro Carbon vs Stiga Raptor
- 5 Best Ping Pong Paddle for Beginner
- 5 Best Ping Pong Paddle for Intermediate Player
- 5 Best Ping Pong Paddles for Professional
- Butterfly 302 vs Butterfly 401
- Palio Expert 2 vs Stiga Pro Carbon
- Palio Master 2 vs Stiga Pro Carbon
- Stiga Pro Carbon vs Killerspin Jet 600
- Stiga Pro Carbon vs Killerspin Jet 800
- Stiga Supreme vs Stiga Pro Carbon
Ping Pong Start is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small Affiliate Commission. As Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.