Koki Niwa is a Japanese male table tennis player. On 21 April 2012, he defeated Ma Long of China, World Rank no 1, to become the first player to be qualified for the 2012 Olympics from the Asian Olympic Qualifiers.
Koki Niwa Information:
- Native name: 丹羽 孝希
- Nationality: Japanese
- Born: 10 October 1994, Tomakomai, Hokkaido, Japan
- Playing-style: Left-handed, shakehand grip
- Highest Ranking: #5
- Height: 5 ft 4 in
- Weight: 112 lbs
Koki Niwa Highlights
Koki Niwa Titles
|World Tour Platinum||Double||1||2017|
|Pro Tour||Double||3||2010(2), 2012|
Koki Niwa Equipment
Blade: TSP Swat Power
Forehand & Backhand : Victas V>15 Extra
- Victas V > 15 Extra is the ultimate weapon for aggressive offensive players!
- V > 15 Extra is a high-end offensive rubber which will enable 0ne to perform on a new level in topspin rallies. Feel the ultimate power and high-efficiency energy conversion of the innovative 47.5° offensive sponge and experience the unlimited potential of the spin-optimized top rubber sheet! Demanding offensive players who rely on aggressive topspins as well as topspin-to-topspin rallies will take their play to a new level with V > 15 Extra!
- The Victas German-Japanese team of designers (GJ Tec) have developed an outstanding series of professional table tennis rubber called V for maximum power and balance.
- The rubber sheets in this family are V > 01 (Medium Sponge), V >01 Limber (Medium Soft Sponge) and now the latest edition the V >01 Stiff (Medium Sponge with Tackier Top Sheet), and V > 15 Extra (Medium Hard Sponge Sheet) and V >15 Limber (Medium Soft) Sponge Top Sheet.
- The Victas V > 15 topsheet has a moderately tacky surface and a more direct pimple alignment. The result is a highly responsive rubber sheet that produces great spin, and speed on contact.
Ping Pong Start is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small Affiliate Commission. As Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.